Xerox® Color 1000i Press
High definition image quality
- Full Width Array and Automated Color Quality Suite for fast time to production
- Optional Clear, Silver and Gold Dry Inks add impact to static or variable documents while running at rated speed
- High value, high quality, 2400 x 2400 dpi digital production and streamlined workflow
- Scalable and flexible to fit your operation and needs
|Model||Color 1000i Press|
100 pages per minute
CMYK+* (CMYK, Clear, Gold, and Silver)
Coated and uncoated papers, bright papers, DocuCard, labels, business cards, glossy brochures, window decals, durable/synthetic papers, greeting cards, tabs, embossed, polyesters and custom solutions. Mixed stocks supported
|Recommended monthly volume||
150,000 – 400,000 pages per month
1,750,000 pages per month
55 gsm – 350 gsm
|Maximum paper size||
13″ x 19.2″
Image quality so outstanding your customers - and theirs - will be captivated
We’ve listened to our customers and leveraged our experience and heritage in the production print industry to develop this newest member of our family. Expanding on our proven success, we’ve packed design and technology innovations into the Xerox® Color 1000i Press, making them the image quality and productivity powerhouses that fit your production schedules as well as your workspace.
- Our “low melt” EA (Emulsion Aggregation) Dry Ink technology uses no fuser oil, giving all your applications a smooth, offset-like finish.
- Advanced imaging technology with long-life photo receptors and dual wire, auto-cleaning corotrons lasts longer and provides more uniform print quality.
- Advanced Xerox® color management technology with closed loop process controls enables vivid and consistent color rendition.
Help your customers be more creative with a choice of Specialty Dry Inks
The Xerox® Color 1000i Press Presses let you enhance the creativity and impact of your prints with an optional fifth print station that lets you apply any of three available specialty dry inks—Clear, for spot or flood effects, or Metallic Silver or Gold—so you can capture more high-value, high-profit-potential applications:
- Highlight logos and graphic images to make each element shine
- Draw attention to static or variable text
- Simulate or enhance a metallic appearance in four-color images with a tint overlay and underlay of Silver or Gold Dry Ink to achieve dynamic effects
- Simulate a pearlescent or metallic appearance
- Apply digital watermarks to add artistic effects or enhance security
Need to talk? Our team can help!
Interested in learning more about the Xerox® Color 1000i Press? Or maybe you want to set up some time to schedule a product demonstration? Whatever you need, we're ready to help!